We partner with leading organizations to bring excellence to our collective clients.
SimplyMerit will provide insight, guidance, and collaboration throughout our client’s annual merit pay process. Our cloud-based solutions delivers annual merit pay and bonus payout management for our global clients in a highly configurable and incredibly intuitive interface.
Partner Program Benefits
- Generate additional revenue by recommending and selling SimplyMerit to your client base
- The opportunity to go back to doing what you love – strategizing and collaborating with your clients to grow their business
- Exclusive Partner content providing you with the tools you need to sell SimplyMerit
- Joint marketing opportunities that increase your visibility and reach
- Dedicated technical support, product, and sales training
- Partner with MorganHR, Inc.; a company that provides simple, intuitive HR solutions to attract, grow, and maintain your business.
Who is right for the Partner Program?
- HR Consulting Firms
- Business Consulting Firms
- Software and Technology Consulting Firms
- HR Technology Firms with Adjacent Technology Offerings
- System Integrators
- Solutions Providers
- VARs (Value Added Resellers)
|Levels of Partnership||Compensation Schedule|
|Referral Partner For each introduction to a qualified sales opportunity that closes, you will receive a referral fee with the opportunity for residual income based on annual renewals.||30% of initial first year license fee|
|Solution Partner For partners who source qualified opportunities, engage the prospective client throughout the evaluation process, and close the sale, this level of partnership pays higher commissions.||40% of initial first year license fee|
|Technology Partner Working together with complementary software and HR companies to provide a wider solution for our joint clients.||Each technology partnership is evaluated on a case-by-base basis.|
Annual renewals provide a residual revenue stream of 10% of license fee provided that partner is engaged in the renewal process with the client. Of course, MorganHR reserves the right to alter or eliminate its partner programs at any time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about our Partner program.